Friday, August 19, 2011

Pretty Little Things

At 5:00 pm today my vacation officially started. It is the first vacation we've taken since our honeymoon last October, and I think I speak for both myself and my husband when I say that it's LONG overdue. We are leaving tomorrow morning for a week at the beach and I am beyond excited! So excited, in fact, that I did very little "work" today and a lot of daydreaming.

One of my favorite things to do is shop for serving pieces, and today I was captivated by some absolutely beautiful cake stands and bon bon bowls. I've posted some of my favorites!

These first three are by Layla Grayce. I love almost everything by this designer, but I think the pink cake stand is my favorite. It just makes me happy =)

rosanna pink round cake stand

loving the ribbon!

rosanna footed bon bon bowl


Ever since I was a little girl I have loved Hobnail milk glass by Fenton Crystal. These are two pieces I've been dying to have. Hopefully I'll be adding them to my collection soon!

the ruffle detail is beautiful

stunning...

I'm not quite sure who makes these cake plates, but I immediately fell in love with the beautiful colors in this photograph. The stands are lovely, and the cakes are exquisite. Love =)




No comments:

Post a Comment